In-N-Out Burger is a popular fast food chain known for its delicious burgers and secret menu items. One of the most sought-after options is the “Double-Double Protein Style,” which caters to individuals looking for a low-carb or gluten-free alternative. This article will explore the calorie content of a Double-Double Protein Style and provide a comprehensive understanding of its nutritional value.
Calorie Content of a Double-Double Protein Style
The Double-Double Protein Style is a burger option at In-N-Out Burger that replaces the traditional bun with lettuce wraps. This modification reduces the carbohydrate content significantly, making it a suitable choice for those following low-carb or gluten-free diets. To determine the calorie content of a Double-Double Protein Style, we need to consider the individual ingredients.
1. Protein Patties: The Double-Double Protein Style consists of two beef patties, which are the primary source of protein in this burger. Each beef patty typically contains around 240 calories, resulting in a total of 480 calories from the patties alone.
2. Cheese: In-N-Out Burger uses American cheese in their Double-Double burgers. The cheese adds approximately 80 calories to the overall calorie count of the burger.
3. Lettuce Wraps: Instead of the traditional bun, the Double-Double Protein Style uses lettuce wraps. The lettuce adds negligible calories to the burger, making it a great low-calorie alternative.
4. Sauce and Condiments: In-N-Out Burger offers a variety of sauces and condiments to customize your burger. However, it’s important to note that these additions can contribute to the overall calorie count. The spread used in the Double-Double burger contains approximately 100 calories.
By adding up the calorie content of each ingredient, we can estimate that a Double-Double Protein Style burger from In-N-Out Burger contains around 660 calories. It’s important to keep in mind that this is an approximation, and the actual calorie content may vary slightly depending on the specific preparation and ingredients used.
The Double-Double Protein Style from In-N-Out Burger is a popular choice for individuals seeking a low-carb or gluten-free option. By replacing the traditional bun with lettuce wraps, the calorie content is significantly reduced. A Double-Double Protein Style burger typically contains around 660 calories, making it a satisfying and relatively low-calorie choice for burger enthusiasts.
– In-N-Out Burger: https://www.in-n-out.com/
– USDA FoodData Central: https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/