Tires & Wheels > Jeep Tires
Size: 305/55R20;Side Wall: Black;Overall Diameter: 33.4;Load Range: E;Max Load: 3197 lbs;Tread Depth: 18/32;Max PSI: 3195@65;Speed Rating: Q;Tread Type: All Terrain;Rim Range: 8.5 – 11.0;Weight: 65.7 lbs;45K mile limited treadware warranty;California Residents:WARNING From peak to pavement and everywhere in between, the GEOLANDAR X-AT is built to conquer serious off-road terrain without compromising on-road comfort. And with a 45,000-Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty, a quieter ride and unique dual sidewall design, the GEOLANDAR X-AT provides extreme versatility so you can go farther with confidence.
- Protects against impacts and punctures for ultimate peace of mind.
- Multiple sidewall plies, a high turn-up carcass and full nylon cap improve durability and puncture resistance.
- Thick sidewall protectors guard against impacts and punctures.
Long Tread Life
- Optimized contact area and unique compound provide flatter footprint and longer tread life.
- Provides an optimal balance of off-road traction and long, even wear.
- Provides reliable, long tread life and impressive cut and chip resistance.
- Distinctive tread grooves dramatically reduce pattern and road noise for a smooth, quiet ride in the segment.
- Reduces pattern and road noise for a smooth, quiet ride.
- Interrupt airflow to limited pattern and noise, ensuring a quieter and more comfortable ride.
- Specially-engineered tread pattern provides strength and grip no matter how rugged the road.
- Angular offset center blocks provide increased strength and grip when you need it most.
- Sipes and narrow grooves are combined on each tread block to provide traction on wet, snow and slick rock surfaces.
- Large shoulder blocks varied in length create biting edges and promote mud and stone ejection.
Shipping Weight: 65.70 lbs
Shipping Length: 33.4 IN
Shipping Width: 33.4 IN
Shipping Height: 12.4 IN